Monday, March 22, 2010

Status Update

Okay so a reiteration of my goals and ideas should be required at this point. The weekly measurements fell away because I forgot about them; after I work out I have to do my job. I have made attempts to continue with the monthly calipers measurement and have been fairly successful.

As for my workouts, the idea has changed. I am now trying 4 weeks of endurance training (12-15 reps) followed by two weeks of strength training (6-8 reps). Cardio has been hard because I’ve been sick. Once I feel my lungs have cleared out more, I will begin the cycling classes again. Also my goals for the elliptical have been changed, I use it as a warm up but I now use the treadmill as my primary form of cardio. I feel that this is something I can continue to do, before I wasn’t working out and I was an idealist, now I have experience.

I have been successful at keeping my calorie count down, as of today I weigh in at 156lbs. I am trying to switch to cooking more of my own food to reduce my sodium intake. The switch from Taco Del Mar to homemade rice and beans has gone well. I am still trying to lower my meat intake and have been fairly successful at that.

The pictures have been kind of forgotten, I started forgetting to do them. Maybe I will start up again this week using a tripod instead of a roomate.

No comments:

Post a Comment